Written to you, by Trevor Chapman. April, 2018.
The day has come. I am launching an inner-entrepreneurial-breakthrough-circle. The requests have been continual. With MIT Tech Review calling me a "Global Thought Leader"
in digital; and, with Harvard Business Review
(partnered with Vodafone) writing, "Today he is considered one of the greatest experts in digital marketing in the world..."
I have simply had an inordinate amount of requests for a private membership where you can pick my brain on my nearly two decades of entrepreneurial experience, digital strategy, etc.
The more I have considered it, the more it excites me.Here is the plan:
Each month I am going to show you how I deconstruct a result, find the variables and the multipliers of any result based equation, and then show you how to achieve it... What are some examples of results?
1. Zero to a Million Followers in 45 Days.
2. Zero to Top Five Podcast (beating Tim Ferriss, Gary V, etc) in 25 days.
3. Zero to a Million in Sales in 90 days with no prior experience.
4. Zero to Eight Figure eComm Acquisition in 12 months (Zuckerberg only raised $2.5 million in 12 months).
5. Engineering deliberate media partnerships (CNBC, Entrepreneur Magazine, and more).
6. Online and Brick and Mortar Mega Success.
7. Illustrating how I have directly mentored more than three dozen people to earning high seven figures annually, more who have earned low seven figures annually, hundreds (potentially thousands) who earn six figures annually, etc.
tl;dr - I'll show you how to make money and be happy (tranquil, peace of mind).
I assume you know me or know of me well enough to skip this part, but if not, here is a brief introduction:
1. Seed or Early Stage Investor in nearly two dozen silicone valley startups:
Notable: Bitpay, Unsplash, Circle.com, Orderful, and more.
2. Brick and Mortar entrepreneur for over a decade... companies' revenue over $100 million in that decade.
3. Multiple eComm Exits.
4. Multiple internet companies.
5. Majority owner in one of the largest, American-owned, logistics companies involved in worldwide freight, warehousing, pick/pack/shipping, manufacturing, and sourcing.
What I am best known for is digital strategy, digital marketing, and creating enterprise value online. You need it. I need it. The world needs it. We are rapidly changing and most businesses are going out of business who do NOT understand digital. I will teach you, engage in conversation with you, open my kimono to you, help you, show you, etc.
[!] I know there are others who have similar memberships -- there is one main difference... they make the lion's share of their money through "teaching" instead of "doing." Rest easy knowing that more than 90% of my revenue comes from actual service or product based businesses... real business. Not info.